Sunday, March 04, 2007

Roll up a sleeve

A milestone...the first sleeve of my CPH is complete, not blocked, but finished.
I'm going to start on the fronts now and will knit them at the same time, because I want to make sure that they match each other.

 


One of the reasons my CPH is going so slow is because of the other projects I have on the needles right now. Here's a picture of my first little mitten for the littlest munchkin in the family. If I have enough yarn, I'll make her a hat too. It's just a washable mohair look acrylic. I'm going to put a safety cord on them so they don't get lost if they fall off.



I'm also on the last leg of the project for Chica's baby boy and hope to show a picture soon. I'm making it large so he can wear it longer. I have to get moving, since there's a baby girl I have to knit for that's due in late May.

I'm so anxious to finish my CPH, I can't stand it and Nantucket here I come. I checked on my subscription at Interweave and by my calculations, the spring edition should be here tomorrow!!!

Back to the last pink mitten....

1 comment:

rachel iufer said...

yay! finally the sleeve is DONE. how many times did you frog it? i wince just thinking about it. frogging makes me sad, even when it's for the best. i made my friend cry once because i told her she had to frog her work.

the sleeve looks great though! keep up the good work.