The Milana KAL has begun! This is such a beautiful top for summer and I’m knitting as fast as I can so that, for once, I won’t have to wait a whole season to wear my new garment. Have you checked out Milana yet? I’ll wait while you click on the link…
Are you back? Isn’t it cute? Come on, you know you want to cast on! While you’re at it, why not join the FG Designs Ravelry group? We’ve got a book giveaway going on over there to celebrate the start of the group. Share photos of your FOs. How many of you knitted up the Sweet Honey Beret? Show it off! Join the fun!
Here’s a little peek at where I am on Milana.
This is where I’m changing from the large to medium sized needles. Thank goodness for Wimbledon and Le Tour de France providing an excuse for me to sit and knit for hours on end. At this point, I’m going to try her on to check the hip sizing.
Hope to see you on Ravelry!
No comments:
Post a Comment