Wednesday, June 20, 2012

KAL and New Ravelry Group

For  a couple of years now, I’ve been learning from and knitting a few samples for designer, Faina Goberstein.   I call her my knitting guru, because she has been guiding and teaching me for several years.  I love knitting her designs because not only are they beautiful and stylish, but they are so well written with just enough challenges to make them interesting.  Most have minimal to no seaming required, which I love, and I always learn a new technique. 

After I went to her last photo shoot, I started thinking about what I wanted to make next, both of the new designs, Milana and the Barcelona tunic, are super cute, but Milana won out and Barcelona will be next for fall.   All of this led to even more thinking (dangerous), and so I started a Ravelry group for FGDesigns.   JOIN NOW, JOIN NOW!!!

468x60 banner with pictures

To celebrate the launch of the group, Faina is giving away Knitting With the Color Guys.

KWTCG book image

To enter, follow the link for the book and “look inside.”  Next, join the Ravelry group and post your comments on the “Giveaway to celebrate” thread.

What does Milana have to do with all of this?  On July 1st we will start a KAL of Milana and I will be knitting with you all. I will reveal details of a surprise for the end of the Milana KAL soon.

So cast on!  You know you want to !

No comments: