The Vintage Hat was a very easy knit with an interesting decorative cast on that created the lovely scalloped edge. I'd never seen this cast on method before and the instructions in the book were quite easy to follow. The sash can be worn several different ways.
Here's turban style.
Here's the lovely vintage rose.

And since I was a flapper in my past life. Here's how I probably looked in the 20's.
Be sure to visit Faina's blog to take the tour. I know you're going to love this book.
My next project from the book will be the Funnel Neck Sleeveless Top. It's a classic with beautiful details.
5 comments:
You and this hat are made for each other. I love it on you. Thanks for your friendship and your help. The cast-on video is on my blog now.
I cannot wait to see the Funnel-Neck Top.
Faina
Thank you! I'll check out your video.
What a fun hat! The Funnel-Neck Top will be beautiful :)
That is a gorgeous hat. I love it and I want to knit it.
I love this hat so elegant and old world:)Hugs Darcy
Post a Comment