Fifi is making progress, finally. I only frogged her 3 times and then had to tink about 5 rows, but I just tried her on and it's time to separate the sleeves.
And look...I got the center cable right!
The pattern has lots of problems, so if you're going to try it, visit the Sexy Knitter's Club blog for advice. I suggest reading it all before you begin. I printed out all of the errata and all of Kristeen Griffin-Grimes' comments. It's been a huge help. Kristeen suggests that unless you have wide shoulders, cast on for the smaller size even if you've got a larger bust. She gives instructions for increasing when you get to the separation and even short row instructions if you're a C cup or larger.
Thanks everyone who's pinned my map. It's fun to see where my humble group of readers is from.
Back to knitting....
1 comment:
YAY! you're finally on Ravelry! it's horribly addictive and cuts into my knitting time (plus, i surf it for new stuff during work. i'm at work right now too, posting comments....)
anyhoo, glad to see you're on ravelry!
Post a Comment