Yesterday was a great day. I jammed out of work at precisely 5pm and made it to m LYS by 5:13, just in time to pick up this luscious yarn for Maddy's sweater. Maddy is due to enter the world in about 6wks. The pattern is from the spring Vogue Knitting by Debbie Bliss. The yarn is Cascade Sierra cotton and wool. I love the peachy pink with chocolate brown trim. It's very hip, just like Maddy's mom.
I've been working on my CPH and have both fronts pretty much finished. Just started the back, which I should have done first. I plan to do short rows and the three needle bind off at the shoulders, so the fronts are on stitch holders for now. The goal is to get the back finished this week so I can start the hood next week. I'll try to post some photos in the next few days.
1 comment:
oh my goodness! that baby sweater is going to be SO CUTE! and you know, the great thing about baby sweaters is that they take much less time to knit up than adult sweaters...
see you tonight!
Post a Comment