
Emily's poncho was finished last weekend, but I was having problems loading the picture. It's off in the mail and I'm hoping my sister will send a picture of it on the baby soon.
I started a vest for myself from a Vogue pattern, but ran out of yarn, so I've decided to frog it and make some design changes so that I can still use the yarn. As soon as I figure it out it'll be posted. For now, I'm too disappointed to look at it. The yarn worked up so beautifully and I'm amazed at how fast my fingers flew. Oh well.....
I started a vest for myself from a Vogue pattern, but ran out of yarn, so I've decided to frog it and make some design changes so that I can still use the yarn. As soon as I figure it out it'll be posted. For now, I'm too disappointed to look at it. The yarn worked up so beautifully and I'm amazed at how fast my fingers flew. Oh well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment