Christmas is over, but the Christmas knitting is not, boo hoo. The only thing I haven't finished yet is Emily's poncho. I decided that the front seam didn't look right, so I frogged the whole darned thing and started over. The good news is that I'm working on the hood and should be able to finish up by tomorrow so I can get it in Saturday's mail.
Here's a photo of Kaytie modeling her Fetching fingerless gloves and a cool cabled beanie. I kept the beanie, because she'd rather have a hat that covers her ears. Not sure how I'm going to fix that, but I think my genius friend at the LYS can help out. I think they turned out cool and look great on her. I used my new favorite yarn, Cascade 220.
Here's a photo of Kaytie modeling her Fetching fingerless gloves and a cool cabled beanie. I kept the beanie, because she'd rather have a hat that covers her ears. Not sure how I'm going to fix that, but I think my genius friend at the LYS can help out. I think they turned out cool and look great on her. I used my new favorite yarn, Cascade 220.
This is a photo of Derek modeling that cool chullo hat. It was a hit and put it right on. Of course, my dad had to give him a USC Trojan hat, so he had to alternate between the two, but by the second day, the chullo hat seemed to be winning. Just as long as he wears the SC hat on New Year's Day, it's ok by me.

2 comments:
i'm addicted to cascade 220 too! it's reasonably priced, it's wool and the colors are great! i have a bunch of yellow cascade right now and i'm not sure what to do with it...hrm...
nice job on the christmas knits!
Thanks, Rach. I want to do something in a plummy color. Maybe a sweater.
Post a Comment