Every summer I have big plans to cram tons of knitting into summer. Clearly, I’ve been suffering from delusions with regard to how much time I actually have. Oh, even though I’m an educator I don’t have summers off? What’s that you say? I work on a 12 month contract?
This year is not much different, but I WILL finish the summer top I’m knitting in the next couple of weeks. I have the perfect motivation and the perfect skirt. My motivation is the summer KAL I started in the FGDesigns group on Ravelry. Right now, 79 people have Milana in their queue, but there are only two of us knitting it. Won’t you join us? It’s the perfect time to whip out a summer top and still have a chance to wear it this year.
Here’s where I am with only a few inches before reaching the armhole.
And on my dress form…
Disclaimer: The dress form is not set to my size, hence the significant amount of positive ease. I was just too lazy to reset the measurements from the skinny model sample that was last on her. Milana does fit me well, though and I can’t wait to finish.
Here’s a photo of the sample.
1 comment:
so...where are you with this cute shirt?? Tell me more, tell me more...
Post a Comment