Monday, January 30, 2012

Cold Snap, No Fog

In case you haven’t heard, we’re having a serious budget crisis her in California.  At least I think that’s why they're trying to freeze us state employees to death. But then, maybe they just  love us so much that they’re trying to preserve us forever, kinda like cryogenics.
What ever the case, the state has determined that 60 degrees is the perfect office temperature. Actually it’s supposed to be between 68-70, but my super secret floor heater has a thermostat, so they can’t hide the truth from me.  Those of us who knit are well-equipped to to handle the frost, but the rest are at our mercy. Recently, I took pity on a coworker and agreed to knit up some fingerless mittens.  After all, who can type when their fingers are frozen?  No, actually, she had admired my mittens and commented that she was going to buy some.  I offered to make her a pair to match her office.  Oh, she did really well matching the color and now looks perfectly coordinated while typing.
Vancouver Fog1

Vancouver Fog3

Vancouver Fog6

No comments: