I must apologize for neglecting you all these months. It's been a very unsettling year, but I assure you, knitting has been happening. Lots of knitting. You see, the more stressed I am, the more I knit and the less I blog. Ravelry has also been a factor in my neglect of you, but I haven't really posted anything there either. After a week of rest and time to clear out some of the cobwebs in my head, though, I feel inspired to catch up with you and I'm going to try to post once a week. I know, I know, some bloggers post daily, but that's unrealistic for me, so my goal is once a week.
Here are a couple of my FOs.
From Katia Ninos No. 41, modelo 21. Made for my niece, Rilee who is starting 6th grade next week.
This one was for me, but there are problems. Not with the pattern, but with the yarn. Word of warning: Berroco Touche stretches! I'm going to try to shrink it in the dryer. Fingers crossed. I loved the pattern, though. It's the Favorite Sweater from Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard.
I love these buttons found at Hearstrings.
That's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment